NZ Rural Xperience
If you got the Working Holiday Visa, CONGRATULATIONS!
Now you can start your New Zealand adventure on the right foot, with guaranteed employment for you when you arrive in the country, exclusively from NEW ZEALAND RURAL XPERIENCE!
* remember that those who work with us for at least 3 months can request a visa extension for another 3 months.
For more information: Click here!
Contact us to find out more about these services:
- Recruitment service to work with our outstanding team who have partnerships with distinguished growers accredited by GLOBAL GAP.
- Airport welcome
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Assistance in opening a bank account and acquiring your IRD number = both are necessary to work legally in the country
- Workplace safety training in accordance with New Zealand’s rigorous standards
- Transport to and from your place of work
- Extend your visa for an extra 3 months if you work with us for at least 3 months
NZ Rural Xperience is proud to be a team who stand out, not only for meeting our daily targets, but also for providing quality service and maintaining a winning team spirit.
This recognition is given to the whole team, with prizes for good performance.
Come and join the team!!!
If you are planning to apply for the Working Holiday Visa, visit this site for more information in accordance with your country of origin: Click here!
Come and live this fantastic international horticultural work experience, with the advantage of having all the benefits of a local worker, including a minimum salary of NZD $17.70 per hour worked and 8% holiday pay.
* We guarantee to provide you with a completion certificate of international professional experience.
As our company is located in the heart of New Zealand, we can offer you the best personalized service and our total focus on meeting your expectations and maximizing your investment in an adventure that will change your life.
Contact us to find out more!
Have a Working Holiday Visa
Be 18 years old or over
Be interested in this area of work.
Be willing to work long hours if necessary (up to 12 hours per day) according to the time of the year
Sometimes the work involves lifting heavy weight (up to 20 kg), therefore you must be physically active
A commitment to work with our team for 3 months
A willingness to learn and attention to details.
Appreciate the opportunity to experience the reality of the kiwifruit industry in New Zealand